From the login page https://pib.primebank.com.bd/login.html click on Sign Up.
A) If you have Verification-Code1 and Verification-Code2, click on "I have Verification-Code1 and Verification-Code2" button.
B) If you do not have Verification-Code(s) click on "I do not have Verification-Code(s)" button
For Process A:
Enter your ALTITUDE User Identification Number, Verification-Code1 and Verification-Code2 and Press Next
For Process B: To know more about the Self-registration process, please click here
Enter your 13 or 14 digit account number and Press Next
Check the account information. If found correct, press Next
Enter Verification-Code1 and Verification-Code2 and Press Next
Enter your preferred Login ID for Internet Banking and also confirm Login ID. This Login ID will be used to log in to the Internet Banking. For setting up the Login ID, please follow the below:
- Login ID length is minimum 6 and maximum 32 character
- You can use Alphabet (A to Z), (a-z), Numeric (0-9)
- You can use both upper & lower case of Alphabet
- You can use only two special character: "." & "_"
- No space is allowed in the Login ID
Enter your Password and Confirm Password. For setting up the Password, please follow the below:
- Password length is minimum 8 and maximum 32 character
- Your password needs at least 1 upper case, 1 lower case, 1 numeric (0-9) and 1 special character from the below:
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )
- No space is allowed in the password
Please memorize your Internet Banking Login ID and Password and do not disclose them to anyone, not even to Bank Officials. If you ever need to identify yourself to any Bank Officials for any ALTITUDE support, please provide your ALTITUDE User Identification Number only.